Piano teachers are a valuable part of our business and our community. This is a list of piano teachers that have attended one or more of our piano construction workshops as a part of their dedication to continuing education. This workshop is on the differences in piano construction and how it affects the player.
Piano Teacher List
Camille Conforti is a Classical Piano Teacher with 30 years teaching and performing experience. Originally from Naperville, Illinois, she is a graduate of North Central College where she earned a Bachelor of Music Degree in Piano Performance. She also has a Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA).
Her lesson structure includes:
* Technique (Development of finger dexterity & agility)
* Theory (Understanding of chords, harmony, and melodic structure)
* Keyboard (Training in Piano literature from all periods)
* Ear Training (Aural practice to play by ear)
* Sight-Playing (Training to read music from first-sight)
* Creativity (Creating melodic sounds and harmonies through imagination)
Ms. Conforti says, “It is my desire to encourage students to play the Piano to the best of their abilities and to enjoy every minute of playing and practicing. The skills learned in Piano can be transferred to many other disciplines; sports, languages, computers, mathematics, and technical training. In addition, learning to play the Piano has been proven to develop self-confidence.”
Currently, she is accepting all levels of students, from beginners to advanced.